Let Us Be Your
Hayley Glisson was raised in Smiths Station, Alabama and obtained an undergraduate degree in Economics from the University of Alabama. Roll tide! While studying Economics, Hayley chose a specialization in Public Policy and Law, which ultimately led her to law school and to Texas.
Hayley received her law degree from Baylor University School of Law. While attending law school, Hayley served as the 1L Vice President, Executive Treasurer and Executive Vice President of the Student Bar Association. In addition, she spent a summer as a law clerk for the Office of the Attorney General Child Support Division, which sparked her interest in family law. Following graduation, Hayley accepted a position with the Ramage Law Group as a law clerk, and is now an associate attorney.
When Hayley is not working, she enjoys traveling to Alabama to see her family and spending time outside with her chocolate lab, Oakley.
- Family Law
- Special Education Law
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- Honors: 1L Vice President, Executive Treasurer and Executive Vice President of the Student Bar Association
- University of Alabama
- Major: Economics
- Major: Public Policy and Law
- Office of the Attorney General Child Support Division, Law Clerk
Fraternities & Sororities
- Alpha Delta Pi
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Women Lawyers Association
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association