Let Us Be Your
Your child’s education and educational needs are important to you. I have spent most of my legal career in the highly specialized area of Texas Education Law. During that time, I worked with parents, teachers, administrators, and attorneys to gain experience with the intricacies of the law. My expertise in Education Law will help you to navigate the often difficult and confusing arena of Special Education. As a parent, I understand your need to advocate for your child. Often, that is a challenge; school districts construct many legal hurdles you must cross before you can ensure that your child’s needs are met. As a former trial attorney, I understand the need to fight zealously for you and to ensure your child receives the appropriate education to which he or she is entitled. I would be honored to advocate for the educational services your child deserves. Please call me to discuss the needs of your child and see how I can help provide a successful learning experience.
Brent and I have been married 35 years and have three grandchildren in all levels of public education. We attend First Baptist Church in Keller and serve as directors of our adult Sunday School class. We are avid supporters of Junior Hockey and served as a billet family for the Fort Worth Brahmas and I volunteer with the Mid Cities Jr. Stars.
- Special Education
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas
- J.D. - 2001
- LeTourneau University, Longview, Texas
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Business Management
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- Academic Fellow Texas Wesleyan University School of Law
- Tarrant County Women’s Haven
- Law Office of John K. Vaughan
- United Educators Association