Let Us Be Your
Reasons To Choose The Ramage Law Group
Mothers and fathers may feel their entire lives are on the line when engaged in a divorce action. No one knows the risks to a child’s sense of stability and certainty better than their parents. Your ability to navigate the uncertainty of divorce and child custody often hinges on partnering with an experienced divorce or child custody lawyer who can provide practical solutions that help you move forward, help you reach agreement when possible, and be in your corner to fight for you when you cannot fight for yourself.
Reasons to place your family’s future in the hands of The Ramage Law Group include:
- Tireless advocacy: We will help you as your family life changes so you can face tomorrow with dignity and hope.
- Optimism: We believe there can be better times ahead for you no matter the challenges your divorce brings.
- Dedication: If we cannot commit ourselves 100% to your case, we will not take it.
- You are worth it: You and your children deserve representation from proven attorneys who are focused on you.
How We Approach Family Law
- Are we providing help to those who need it most? Our attorneys know that those who benefit the most from our services are often those who are at a disadvantage in a family law situation.
- Have we considered the safety and well-being of our client and their family? Beyond physical safety in domestic violence situations, we consider how divorce will impact the financial and emotional well-being of you and your children.
- Are we thinking strategically? Beyond safeguarding your immediate safety, our lawyers review are always making sure they think many moves ahead of the other side. We consider the long-term ramifications of each aspect of the legal process and propose creative alternatives when an out-of-the box solution is needed.
- Can we commit ourselves 100 percent to the resolution of this case? If our firm takes a case, we expect to zealously advocate for you to the end. Complex family law cases require persistence and determination. You would never give up on your family, so we never give up on you.
We Fight For Family, Kids And Your Future
Every family facing divorce, a custody dispute or any family law situation deserves understanding and unswerving advocacy. We will seek innovative solutions that best serve your family’s unique needs. To set up an initial appointment, call us at 469-207-1079 or email us. We serve clients in the North Dallas metro area, including Denton, Frisco, McKinney, Plano and Allen, Texas.