We Think Outside The Box To Help Our Clients, Their Children, And Their Future
A divorce or any family situation involving children will undoubtedly have a significant impact on your life and your future. To that end, the attorney you choose to guide you through the process can help protect your interests, push your matter forward, and prepare yours for every possible situation and outcome.
At The Ramage Law Group, our attorneys work both compassionately and aggressively to help you find lasting solutions. We understand that these matters tend to be difficult in the first place. That’s why we take care and attention to help you reach an agreement in regard to divorce, property settlement, custody and alimony matters and more. We serve clients across Frisco, McKinney, Plano, Allen, Collin and Denton County and surrounding areas.
Working To Provide Clarity On Family Law Matters
From our office in McKinney, we help clients in Frisco, Plano, and Allen, as well as throughout Collin County. Our attorneys help clients with matters relating to:
- Divorce, including contested and uncontested. We spent a large part of our practice assisting individuals in high-conflict marriages, particularly in matters where a partner has treated or untreated mental health issues.
- Child custody and child support, including discussing shared parenting, parenting relocation and more. We also help with modification and enforcement of support orders.
- Property division. We understand that higher-asset couples present unique challenges when divorcing. We work with professionals to help with matters relating to business valuation, real estate portfolio valuation, division of retirement savings and more.
- Victims of domestic violence, including assisting with restraining and protective orders.
- Father’s rights—we know that fathers should be able to see their children. We work to make that happen.
- Adoption, ranging from international adoption to stepparent and termination of parental rights.
Family law matters frequently lead to litigation and contentious relations. That’s where we’re comfortable stepping in and protecting the rights and interests of our clients. We’re compassionate attorneys—we understand the difficulty you’re facing. But we’re also candid—we will educate you and tell you what to expect from beginning to end.
We Can Work To Solve Your Family Law Problems
The Ramage Law Group is here for you. We often pick up cases from other attorneys, when they’ve hit roadblocks or become frustrated. When it comes to our clients, we’re relentless. Call us at 469-899-3533 or by using the online contact form. We look forward to helping you.